Bent Bridge Run Club
What is Bent Bridge Run Club?
We believe a healthy lifestyle allows for everything in moderation. Sure we think beer is great, but we also think running is great! The concept of a weekly “run-before-schooner” club is not entirely ours, there are now many breweries in Australia who have these run clubs, and we're proud to be part of this growing movement.
- Running 5km each Wednesday at 5:30pm (5:20pm arrival for stretches / sign on). There is also a 3km track if you'd prefer a shorter distance.
- Start/end at Memorial Park entrance (opposite Crown Hotel).
- This is not a timed run and is certainly not a race. It’s about participation and having fun. Just run at your own pace. It is a social and inclusive run club open to all ages and abilities including children.
- Runs are followed by H2O hydration and/or $5 ‘happy hour’ schooner(s) of Bent Bridge Brewing Hazy Clarence Australian Ale at The Crown Hotel.
- Safety considerations - There are uneven surfaces and trip hazards on the course so please be very careful, and of course please be especially careful when crossing roads (Duke, Villiers, Lander and Through Streets) and while running the Grafton City Train Station.
Bent Bridge Run Club specific socials: facebook.com/bentbridgerunclub